Can I activate Prepaid from outside of Korea? I want immediate activate after arrival!

Can I activate Prepaid from outside of Korea? I want immediate activate after arrival!

No. You cannot activate the prepaid SIM outside of Korea.

We request to review your current location at the Korean immigration office and if you are not in Korea, we will reject your order. 
If you sign up under someone else's name and use it, you may be punished by Korean law. 


For those who use international shipping services for immediate activation, unfortunately, we are unable to activate the SIM immediately.

The temporary number, without passport registration, can be used for the scam. However, the plans we offer are not temporary.

7 Mobile is mandatory to confirm the registration of passports in order to prohibit the illegal use of 010 numbers. 

When you order the SIM, we will ask you to submit the passport and the arrival plan, etc.

After your arrival, Korean immigration has to register you as a certified entrant.  

According to your given information, 7 mobile will check that you are listed in the Government system, and activate your SIM. 

From your arrival, the activation process will take at least an hour due to the record verification process. 

Simply the process will be going like, 

Collect your information - Department - Arrival - immigration registration - Activate 

So please understand that we are unable to activate your SIM immediately due to the reason above and we are trying to offer you the best service. 


    • Related Articles

    • i am using prepaid plan. Is ARC register means postpaid plan? Is that Autopay equal to Postpaid plan?

      ARC register is for changing your status as certified resident in Korea. So that request at carrier center that extend your validity from 90days to permanent.  If you do not register the ARC, after 90days your SIM card can be cancelled randomly by ...
    • How to recharge my prepaid SIM card?

       * With your prepaid SIM plan, you have to recharge your monthly bill every month.  1. SK 7 mobile  Visit Kimchi mobile recharge center and pay your plan amount. Your Plan  Budget ...
    • How can I keep my prepaid mobile number for the duration of my stay in Korea?

      To keep your mobile number for the rest of your stay in Korea, you can continue to use your prepaid SIM card by updating your profile with your new ARC information when your current ARC expires. However, switching to a postpaid plan is recommended ...
    • Can I activate my SIM card before EPIK arrival?

      Unfortunately, we can't activation your SIM card before your arrival. We can only activate your SIM card after you pass the Korean immigration. However, you can request an activation and make a reservation in advance. Fill out the application form ...
    • How to Activate the SIM?

      Please follow the instructions below. 1. Print out the application form SK eyes (attached below) (1) Write your Full name (2) Write your Date of Birth (3) Write your passport number (4) Write 025536216 (5) Address part. It must be in Korean and ...