No, it is not permitted to do it or to resell your service to a third party. Only the person who has purchased the SIM package is allowed to use this service.
Articles in this section
- How can I make an international call to my family?
- Can my family make an international call to me in South Korea?
- What network are you using for prepaid SIM card service?
- Can I use 4G LTE?
- Can I change my prepaid SIM card to a contracted post paid SIM card?
- My SIM isn't working. What shall I do?
- What is the plan of Prepaid SIM card service?
- What type of SIMs are available?
- What should I do if I lost my SIM card?
- Do I need to return my SIM card when finished using Prepaid SIM?